Vet2Gov Provides External Resources If You Would Like to Register Your Business With SAM Yourself. Below are the Links You Will Need to Create a SAM Account.
- Acquisition.gov – Acquisition Central is resource website for the federal acquisition community and business partners of the government. With this site you can access shared tools and systems to help you run your business efficiently.
- Request DUNS Number – Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) provides a DUNS number, a nine-digit identification number unique to your business, for each physical location of your business. DUNS number assignment is available free of charge for business to register with the U.S. Federal Government for contracts or grants.
- www.fsd.gov – The purpose of the Federal Service Desk is to offer help to the visitors of the websites that the FSD supports so that they can get the information and assistance they need.
- Recovery.gov – Recovery.gov is the U.S. government’s official website for easy access to data related to Recovery Act spending and for the reporting potential abuse, fraud, or waste.
- USA.gov – As the U.S. government’s official web portal, USA.gov provides a user-friendly program to help the public get information on services provided by the U.S. government. USA.gov also serves as the catalyst for an expanding electronic government.
- DSBS.sba.gov – Small businesses can provide additional information about themselves in the Small Business Administration’s Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS).
- Census – The U.S. Census Bureau is the official source for Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSA) and the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS).
- www.dla.mil – The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) is the official resource for management and assignment of Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) codes.