BID AWARD MANAGEMENT
Contact Vet2Gov for a Consultation
By registering with Vet2Gov.org, we can help you and your business gain access to over 87,000 local and state government agencies across the country. Online services are available to help match your company’s criteria with bids and send this information directly to you through email. You have the ability to automate this bidding process and return the bids electronically. If you have not already considered selling to the government, you are missing out on potential business and revenue, according the the Small Business Administration (SBA). With the creation of entities such as the Department of Homeland Security, an increasing amount of companies are focusing on establishing business relationships with government agencies. One of the most reliable elements of the economy is the government, the Federal government itself awards a contract every twenty seconds of the business day.
The Federal Government is the largest purchaser in the entire world, state and local governments often make up a large percentage of their respective economies. In many cities, the local governments employ more individuals and purchase more services and products than any other entity in their area.
Establishing a business relationship with a local, state or federal government agency is not just for giant corporations. Vet2Gov will show you how the Small Business Administration helps ensure small businesses are awarded a certain percentage of every product or service that the government purchases. Indeed, despite budget limitations and cuts in various cities, spending in local and state governments remains on the the largest in any single market across the nation.
Let Vet2Gov Help You Establish Your Government Bids
- Gain access to reports on federal contract actions over $2,500
- Locate business opportunities with a value over $25,000 and receive email notifications on opportunities relevant to your business
- Access the SBA’s Business Matchmaking page for additional resources and information on opportunities available for businesses with the government
- Access the GSA’s Small Business Government Acquisition Contact Center and the FSS Center for Acquisition Excellence for additional training and resources
- A DUNS number is required for companies doing business with the U.S. Government
- Vendors must register to be able to receive federal contract awards and provide EFT payment details
- Submit representations and certifications of a vendor’s business information electronically before bidding
Find Business Opportunities
- 1-stop gateway for Federal Business Opportunities over $25,000
- Access sensitive acquisition related data to help you bid on solicitations
- report subcontracting accomplishments
- Access evaluations on contractor performance